Searching...

Re: Download speed decreased from 30mbps to under 10mpbs

AliD

After another modem reset and all devices removed only iPhone connected 

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1734401500

Marcel

Oh okay, that's definitely not good to hear. Do you happen to have any fault ref numbers from those previous tech appointments? Also, since you have low mobile signal there - it would be hard for our techs to call you as well. Just confirming are with us for your mobile service? If so, it may be a good idea to use our Wi-Fi talk app so we can keep in touch over the phone. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

AliD

I don't have any fault numbers or ref it was advised neighbour house was connecting to cable and need the wiring to go there property

I do have Optus for mobile and have download wifi app

likevi said this is shocking and can't believe I'm connect to cable internet and it's slower my adsl2 internet

Sam_D

Completely understand how frustrating it must be for you, @AliD - are you able to connect only your PC to your modem via Ethernet and run a few more speed tests using this site? Once this is done if you can shoot me through a PM with your full name, DOB and account number I'm happy to take a look at your service. 

nagard

i am still having issues and NOT happy at all

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5542265631

Highlighted

Hollie

Not good to hear @nagard, more than happy to check this out and see what's happening there if you can PM me through your Internet username, full name and DOB I can check it out and see what's happening there.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos