Searching...
Highlighted

Domestic Calls

Dan112

Hi,

I have an NBN plan and am paying $10 extra for free local/nation and mobile calls.

Why am I still being charged for Domestic Calls.

I see the only option is unlimited local/nation for the extra plans, so how can this not cover domestic calls.

What type of company would pull this type of trick.

Re: Domestic Calls

petergdownload

Sounds like a setting hasn't been properly set on your account. It happens. Contact LIVECHAT and just get them to check your account. They'll recredit any charges as needed.

Also double check you're actually being charged. Optus will list the calls and costs in the bill but might apply a credit or $0 charge right at the bottom.

Peter Gillespie

Dan112

I already called them and was told that event with unlimited local and national you still get charged for domestic calls.

Numbers like calling optus on 133937 cost $0.35 

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

There's long been special numbers that are not free. 13, 1800, Premium SMS, etc. and these are generally cearly indicated in the CIS of your plan. The current plans all seem to include them though:

What's Included?

Standard national calls and text - Included value can be used for calls, SMS and MMS in Australia to standard Australian numbers, calls to 13/1300/1800 numbers, voicemail retrievals/deposits and voicemail diversions.

You can see your CIS in MYACCOUNTas perhaps its older and has these excluded?

Peter Gillespie

PS Are you sure you've been charged - Optus Bills can sometimes show the charge individually but have a credit or $0 total at the end.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
77 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
25 Kudos