Searching...

Re: Does the mythical complaints line actually exist?

Scott_M

I can see a replacement modem was delivered to you 08/08. Has this modem rectified the issues you were having Sam? Scott

Sam_88

Yes Scott the modem has arrived and the web is working......for now.

But that's not the issue here, im not happy that for the last 2-3 months I have received extremely poor service with unusable internet whilst paying full price. The whole point of this thread is that I want to make a complaint but apparently Optus does not allow people to complain. 

Highlighted

Scott_M

Complaints should be raised with the Customer Service team for whatever service or product you are having the issue with. If they cannot resolve your issue for you, they would then escalate that to our Customer Resolutions team which have a 10 bus day contact lead time in general. You with then be assigned a case manager and provided a direct contact number. Without any account information I can;t confirm if this has happened and if there is an active complaint. Did they give you a complaint ref# at all? The Case Management team Guy has referred to above is Tier 2 Faults group not a complaints department. If your complaint is regarding an internet service/Fault I suggest contacting the broadband customer care team on 1300739407- advice them you are seeking compensation for lost service due to a fault and have them submit a COLT (Complaints OnLine Tracking)  form  for you with all your details. This goes straight to the Customer Resolutions Group. You can make a complaint in writing as well as per this link → http://goo.gl/6ld3bl

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
85 Kudos
80 Kudos
64 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos