Searching...
Highlighted

Does the mythical complaints line actually exist?

Sam_88

Hello,

After spending the better part of this morning on hold and being bounced between your illustrious tech support team I was just informed that optus does not have a complaints line. Can anyone shed some light on this issue? Maybe provide a number that doesnt start with 13 that I can call? Well and truly fed up with this poor service.

Re: Does the mythical complaints line actually exist?

Guy

Hey @Sam_88. I'm sorry you've not had a great experience Smiley Sad We don't have a specific complaints line but I'd be happy to help with any queries you have?

Sam_88

Hi there, I have been having issues for the last couple of months with no solid resolution achieved. I have spent over 300 minutes on the phone to Optus and have a technician come to the house. Each time it seems the problem with our internet is solved but each time it lasts no more than a few hours.  In my latest exchange with the tech support team I wanted to make a formal complaint and I asked to speak to a manager and was told that the manager was unavailable. I was then told that a manager would call me before the end of the day which didn't happen. 

Later in the day I received a message stating that my case (#15440224) had ben received by managment, that was 2pm yesterday and I have heard nothing since. Overall extrememly unsatisfied.

Guy

I can see that this is currently being investigated by our case management team who will get back to you ASAP after reviewing the file @Sam_88. I'm sorry for the delays and we'll be in touch as soon as we can to hopefully resolve this once and for all.

Sam_88

Thanks but just to be clear, I am not currently complaining about the actual internet connection as that has been futile- but rather the service I have received and frustrating this process has been. 

Appreciate your help

Sam_88

Still haven't heard from anyone. This is an absolute joke. @Guy

Guy

Apologies for the delays Sam_88. I've re-escalated this with our tech team who will be in touch ASAP.

Sam_88

1 week and still no contact. Keep up the excellent work Optus. Will be taking my business elsewhere. 

Meg

The usual process is for 10 working days. See our guide on how complaints are managed. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Sam_88

10 days and counting. 👍

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
86 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos