Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Does optus  have human tech support anymore?

I have been routed to too many different sections of optus and it is a time waste. 

NBN does not work. Just want it to work. Got a new box and still does not work all the time. Will not download app on phone. can not message. can't go to optus shop. cant get a call to last more than 20 minutes without optus disconnecting me. Can't even disconnect my service.!

Sick of ringing 133937, 131344, 1800 numbers. now I am given the 'direct tech support number' 1300300427. Nothing works. Optus just wants me to message. *******k Not Happy JAN!!! 

If Optus bills at $99 per hour if it is my fault I will bill optus at $399 an hour in 6 minute increments for wasting my time. - All calls and times have been logged and I am able to produce to optus an invoice.

Fix my connection OPTUS!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Does optus  have human tech support anymore?

Hi @itsamiricle
Thank you for raising this issue.
Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Does optus  have human tech support anymore?

@itsamiricleMake a formal complaint to optus via the https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/feedback-and-complaints/make-a-complaint page as you have been given the run around again by optus.

It will take a while for someone to get back to you, somewhere between 2 and 10 days once you get the bot email.

Good luck.

0 Kudos