Searching...
Accepted Solution

Distorted Account Number with missing Related Services

HelpMePlease1

Has anyone else experienced issues with their account number being distorted (spaces inserted) and no related services associated with the account? I can't get to my home Internet bill via My Account due to this technical issue and no Web Chat operators are available and not call centre to call means No Customer Service. 

Solution

Re: Distorted Account Number with missing Related Services

Dan_C

Hi @HelpMePlease1, can't say I've come across that before.

Does the account begin with the prefix 62

I'd really suggest giving the Chat team another shot. Ask the agent to confirm the services we have attached to your My Account profile. 

Personal → Home phone, broadband & NBN → General & Billing 

It sounds like your broadband service has recently been migrated to our new billing/service platform. The agent will need to go in and manually re-link the service from the back-end.

If you still need a hand, please shout out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
73 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos