Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Data

I paid my bill 4 days ago and my data isn't working now. I have a receipt saying my bill has been confirmed and I tried giving Optus a call, but it's being difficult. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Data

Do you think Optus shut off the data? Generally a late bill payment will still get data for a month or two over before that.

You might need to double check your setup to see if its just working.

But for contacting Optus, use LIVE CHAT for more immeadiate results. You can do it here, or via the Optus App on your phone.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Data

Hello Kerri-Anne. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your service. If your service was restricted, you can report a payment to have the restriction lifted. Information on how to do this can be found on our Website here. If it was suspended (no outgoing or incoming), you would need to get in touch with our Financial Services team on 1300 307 018 to organise a re-connection. If you still require assistance with this or anything else, don't hesitate to reach out via Live Chat here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos