Searching...

DSL outage NSW

Nonnii

Last night I was using my internet and it dropped out...I rebooted the modem several times, changed line splitter, checked cables etc but nothing worked.

The DSL light is flashing but the internet light isn't on at all (sagem modem supplied by optus).

The house phone has a dial tone but when I call from my mobile the house phone doesn't ring (ringing on mobile end though).

I've checked the network status and there's nothing about any outages. I've tried calling optus but they're busy. I'm waiting on a call back. 

I was hoping someone might have some information that will help, or explain what's happening.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: DSL outage NSW

Hollie

Hey Nonnii, apologies for the delay in responding. It does sound like there may be a fault in your line, if you have a dial tone but not too sure what number is connected you can dial 12722123 to see what number is connected. 

The best people to speak with about this are our tech support team on 131344 so they can run some testing and book a tech if needed.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
78 Kudos
52 Kudos
42 Kudos
31 Kudos