Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor no-undies
Occasional Contributor

DSL light is flashing

The dsl light has been flashing for a few days now and I have been trying to get some answers from Optus online. All I get is different stories and no idea when someone will tell us what to do or if it will be fixed.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator GuyCS

Re: DSL light is flashing

Hey @no-undies - not great to hear if you're having trouble with your modem. Can you please shoot me a private message with your address so that we can double check for any reported outages or network maintenance in your area?

Alternatively, you can chuck your address in our Network Status Page to have a look. You'll need to select Outages in the top right corner of the map and then tick the option for 'Fixed' or 'Mobile' Outages. From there you just need to enter your address and/or postcode. 

Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos