Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
GKadd
New Contributor
New Contributor

DSL light green and stable but no internet

My problem is the same as Njohn12 and this was his problem:

DSL light is green and steady but no internet. The issue is going on for almost a month now. Optus technical guys arranged for line testing 2 times eventhough the DSL was ON  and replaced 3 modems. Still the issue is going on. Some issue with my account settings it seems. I am able to login to webmail with the temporary password but if I try to change it, it says successful but not able to login with the password I have set. Not sure what the issue is. Even Optus technical team is hopeless. Posting it here to see if I can get some resolution. 

It was resolved by Ray_yc by doing this:

The original fault was raised for no sync.
Taking another look at this, I found the PVC had been deleted, which will have caused the login problem.

The PVC has been recreated & the modem, assuming it's programmed with the correct username & password, will be able to login.

Wondering if you could check this for my account as well please.

2 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: DSL light green and stable but no internet

Hi @GKadd

We can't check your account via the forum here, but if you send our social media team a message on Facebook or Twitter. They'll be able to assist with having this issue raised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

GKadd
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: DSL light green and stable but no internet

Thank you will do.

0 Kudos