cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: DSL Light Flashing

Thanks but that is the same update all Optus reps have been telling me but sadly any "updates" seemingly is one way - i.e. me chasing their tails..Must say mobile broadband seems to be a pretty solid choice right now......and rest assured I will not be paying any plan fees for any of these outage days. And I will be demanding compensation for prepaid data I've had to incur to hotspot for work in the mean time. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: DSL Light Flashing

I just read your posts and wow, I could write those exact words. Same responses, same untrained staff, no communication, everyone at Optus 'understands your dilema mam' but no one fixes anything. I hope your troubles are over and the need for valium to deal with this company has subsided. My issues started a week after yours and I'm still no closer to a resolution than i was almost 5 months ago. In total I'm at 84.4 hours on hold, 9.25 hours speaking to people who have no idea, 5 days off work waiting for technicians that didn't come, 8 hours waiting in Optus stores164 hours driving my daughter to her fathers house every day because she does school online, (also missed time off work for this) cancelled my diploma because I was doing it online so not only lost my course fees but also set me back a year and for my $60 a month contract they're charging me 4 times per month. So $240 a month for nothing but stress. To top it off, they sent my $1000 bill to the debt collectors. Never have i had such disgraceful service..... My recommendation, steer clear of Optus. Don't even bring them into consideration. 

I've only just discovered that there is a 'Customer Service Guarantee ' they must strictly follow and for every breach of this reported there are huge penalties and credits lost. Well Optus, you've breached every rule with me alone. Enjoy your multi million dollar fine that's coming your way. I'm doing what i should've done months ago. Handing it all over to the Telecommunication Industry Ombudsman (TIO) I look forward to my compensation 

0 Kudos