cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor DAROOK
New Contributor

DROPOUTS

REGULAR ROUTER DROPOUTS  ON ETHERNET :CRONULLA SYDNEY.

We have a  CG3000-2 router. Dropouts occur every second time we connect to the internet. We may have fast speed now and then up to 80/90 Megabits and then it might drop to 1 or 2 ..so speed is  highly variable. However the dropouts are the MAJOR issue. We have had two  technicians out in the last few weeks. (ref number 16441984) 

Does anyone else have this  issue in CRONULLA or SYDNEY? Also is it possible it is due to the NBN work being done in SYDNEY? Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: DROPOUTS

Hey DAROOK - very sorry for the delayed reply to your message, we've been flat out and are getting back to everyone as quickly as we can. Would recommend touching base with Tech Support on 131344 to check into your connection. You can also check the Network Status here.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Sewings
Occasional Contributor

Re: DROPOUTS

OPTUS is in meltdown and I no longer rely on connection through their NBN particularly when working stock markets. The only reliable connection I have is through TELSTRA mobile as Optus drops out every few minutes. I am mounting a case to recoup all my payments to Optus since signing on.

0 Kudos