Searching...

DGN2200OPTUS: Connection to USB devices lost

durga01

The connection to USB device attatched to DGN2200OPTUS is often lost now and then. I have to restart DGN2200OPTUS to connect again. Is there any solution to this? 

Here is my firmware version. The USB device is Seagate Backup plus 2TB.

Hardware VersionDGN2200OPTUS
Firmware VersionV1.0.0.26_5.0.40
GUI Language VersionV1.0.0.21

Thank you.

Re: DGN2200OPTUS: Connection to USB devices lost

Ryan

Hi durga01 - the USB option on the DGN2200 is an added feature of the hardware that isn't currently supported by us. However, in saying that though - there should definitely be some help on this online or via the Manufacturers site. Is your USB device self powered?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

durga01

Thanks. No, this USB device is not self powered. It is powered through adapter.

Tom

Thanks for letting us know durga01. I've checked with our guys, but unfortunately we don't really have any info we can provide as it's a extra feature that's not currently supported. Do Seagate perhaps have a perhaps have a support site in case there are particular settings or ports etc. that need to be changed to make it work with no issues?

One other thing to try to help isolate the issue would be to try a second USB device, to see if that experiences the same problem.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
76 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
28 Kudos