Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor GingaNinja
New Contributor

Critical Database & Hardware Fault

Hi 

I have just gone to turn the TV on and it has the following error;

Critical Database & Hardware Fault. Restart your Fetch TV Box and if problem persists contact your FetchTV Service Provider.

I have tried restarting a couple of time to know avail, does anybody know how to remedy the problem?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Critical Database & Hardware Fault

I'd try a soft reset first - https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Soft-Reset/ta-p/133753/jum...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor GingaNinja
New Contributor

Thanks SamSam

Tried that to no avail. Hard Drive issue so new box on the way

0 Kudos
New Contributor SarRic
New Contributor

This keeps happening. Soft reset doesn't work (has in the past), and the hard reset described by Optus is the same as the Soft reset

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @SarRic, we can look at hooking you up with a warranty replacement in that case: send through a private message with the following information and we'll get that sorted:

- Full name

- Account/phone number

- DOB

- Are you the account holder? Y/N

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor SarRic
New Contributor

That's great if you have a warranty. Our fetch box is 3 years old

0 Kudos
Moderator Tris

That's fine @SarRic, we can swap a faulty STB at any time. Please PM me with the details Tano mentioned and I'll get that sorted out 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor SarRic
New Contributor

Thanks, sorted via live chat

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Great 🙂 Thanks for the update @SarRic

If something else comes up, you're welcome to reach out to us here. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos