cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Forrestbeach
Occasional Contributor

Crap Email

I just think Optus has turned into a crappy no-one gives a toss Phone Company like Telstra, they don't care, you cannot contact them when you do the problem is your fault and all you get is "I am very sorry to hear you are having that problem let me fix that for you now"...well no-one has fixed it....and no-one ever will because this is Optus and no-one gives a stuff anymore.

David

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Crap Email

Hi David,

Just a heads up that posting repeated threads/spamming about the same topic is a breach of our Community Guidelines so we have deleted them.

@Dan_C Hey mate, can you please help out David with his e-mail? Cheers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Crap Email

Got it @Ray_YC

Happy to help out with this one @Forrestbeach

What seems to be the issue? If you could give us a brief summary of the issue you're having, we'll try and work out a solution for you here. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors