Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor Dave_A
New Contributor

Copy of old phone bill

Hi 

I need a copy of a phone bill dating back to early 2013 for a disconnected number, is this possible and if so can someone direct me to appropriate number or department please.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RetiredModerator Thane
RetiredModerator

Re: Copy of old phone bill

Hi Dave_A!

We can definitely have one issued out to you. What bill cycle were you after? Would you be able to PM us with your full name, DOB and account details? If not, you can also get this by calling Customer Service on 133937. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor osuyin
New Contributor

Hi,

Is it possible to get old copies of phone bills in year 2001/2002? I have a problem proofing to the ATO about me residing to the address that I have lived there. They are asking for phone bills adressing to me at the address that I lived there. I don't have the account number but I do have the phone number. It will be great help and reduce the capital gain tax the ATO try to charge me for that. Or is there any archive department that I can try to get the information. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sam

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

Hey Osuyin, let me see what I can pull up. Could you please PM me the telephone number, your full name and D/O/B?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor osuyin
New Contributor

Hi Pete.

Thank you for coming back to me regarding old bills. <removed for privacy>. You will be my hero if you can retrieve any old bills under my name with the registered address.

Yours sincerely,

Sam

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the info - just removed your details for privacy reasons as this is a public forum. I have passed your info onto Pete as he may have a contact who's able to retrieve bills from that far back as I don't have access. 

I'll get him to chase this up and touch base with you soon.

0 Kudos
New Contributor crustylapel
New Contributor

I also require copies of ol mobile phone bills for 3 months in 2012

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey there @crustylapel, feel free to chat with us HERE so we can arrange this for you 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos