Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: Contact with Optus

Morning Kelster - very sorry for the delayed reply to your comment. If you're still needing a hand, please touch base with our Billing crew here. Generally speaking, if your query is urgent it's best to touch base with our crew through the MyOptus app on your mobile phone. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor FedUp2
New Contributor

For the last year, despite many protests and promises that the problem has been resolved, I have been consistently billed for a Netflix service I never requested. Each time I have called I have been told that the problem has been resolved, but it never has been. I have been promised call-backs from the dedicated, escalated customer support team, but have never received those calls. Finally I contacted the ACCC and Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, and Optus was given about 14 days to respond. Still no response, still another bill with the same charge. GET IT TOGETHER OPTUS!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey @FedUp2, I've replied to your previous post. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Alfo
New Contributor

I am currently overseas and I ahve some issues with optus bill.

Please advise how to contact optus??

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Hey Alfo! Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your bill. More than happy to help if you'd like to shoot me a private message here? You can also chat via the My Optus app on your phone or on a computer here.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Phil1234
New Contributor

Have just spent the last 4 hours trying to talk to a human at Optus, but no luck. For 3 years I have not been able to access My Account without having to contact OPtus to reaccess/ reconnect/ relink.... In the past when I have spoken to someone on the Optus phone line, they have relinked my accounts, services, passwords, blah blah, and every time I have been assured that my access to My Account is sorted. Tonight my internet is really slow so I go to look at my data useage, and surprise!! My Account not accessible- says I need to link my service, but then says "The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration". I have tried all night to get through to someone. Your chat is greyed out so I can't even get someone to text me with a link when a chat rep is free, and of course I was brought to tears by your phone buttons. What is Optus trying to do to your customers? Are you seriously trying to drive people insane? Let us talk to a human being!!!

0 Kudos
New Contributor PSmoderated
New Contributor

why is it so completely impossible to pay a bill with these people?  you'd think the one thing they wanted toget right was that 😕

0 Kudos
New Contributor jaywindy
New Contributor

I agree-

You cant contact them- I am so over Optus- Please- anyone considering transferring to Optus- RUN!

0 Kudos
New Contributor Mike123
New Contributor

How do you contact Optus other than during business hours Monday to Friday by phone?  On-line chat doesn't work.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey @Mike123, it would depend on what department you're trying to reach.

You can get in touch on 133 937 for general enquiries. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos