cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Re: Contact with Optus Attension Fionad

Sorry to hear you feel this way Andrew - we definitely do value as a customer however if you are in contracts on your services we would need these to have ended before we can sign you up on a new deal. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor GregR
New Contributor

Re: Contact with Optus

I have and internet account - works fine.  Coupled with it is a landline.  I can receive calls onthe landline but cant make one - at least since yesterday.  Its now 65 minutes on mymobile (mobile thanks to Telstra thank God).  7/8 aborted calls to get there. Passed to the third operator who said thatey had to transfer me.  Thats now 45 minutes on hold since my last transfer - heard the same lift music at least three (no 4) times now.  Just turn on the service for 08936427676 and tell me !!- thanks 

0 Kudos
New Contributor GregR
New Contributor

Sorry nunber is 08 93642676 

0 Kudos
New Contributor oldjab
New Contributor

Re: Contact with Optus Attension Fionad

hey andrew try to do the chat @  2am you may get lucky.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Marcel
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the delayed reply GregR. Is your home phone still not working at the moment? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor PBmoderated
New Contributor

Why does this say solved, its not solved, I can't see a solution anyone has offered! My problem is I can't contact Optus about my useless Optus USB modem without knowing my account number, but I've never had a bill and don't know it. So it won't put me through to a human. And the stupid chat site won't load. One thing about Optus, it makes Telstra look good, you can always talk to a human even if they are overseas. Never again!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Marcel
RetiredModerator

Hiya! I can certainly look up your account details for you. Can you please PM me your service number, full name, address and DOB? Sorry to hear that online chat wasn't working - were you getting a specific error message? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kelster
New Contributor

Hi, 

My account has been restricted ... I've promptly paid my outstanding invoice.

I've advised via online and phone that I've paid, it's over the 15mins, I've gone on to review my account details both online and via phone to see if it's been acknowledged as paid .. It's still saying that it's outstanding??

I'm currently experiencing a really long delay in trying to speak with a representative .. Currently 20:16 and counting .. And this has been consistent over the morning.

Regards

Kelly

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kelster
New Contributor

You've now just bumped me off ??

I've paid .. I've paid .. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kelster
New Contributor

Seriously .. Like thanks for the rank .but all I want is my phone restored please???

0 Kudos