cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Contact with Optus

Are you able to use a computer to contact Live Chat for Billing otherwise you will have to hope a moderator comes on shortly to help

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

@CanITalk - I'm very sorry to hear about your ongoing issues. Are you able to send through a PM with your account details, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor ozmanu2
New Contributor

How bad are optus right now no vision anymore 

0 Kudos
New Contributor fionad
New Contributor

I would like to request an online chat

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Anjo1937
Occasional Contributor

Re: Contact with Optus Attension Fionad

I have tried chat so many times to talk to Opts with no success. All I get is close we are busy call back later. Or words to that affect .I have been trying for weeks to contact somebody at Optus and have now come to the end as far as I'm concerned. Your customer care is deplorable. Optus gives me the impression that it is above us the customer.

well here is a customer who now cannot wait for March to come to to go else we're with is business.  Optus ignore your customers at your peril. 

I am a pensioner who spends $6000.00 a year with you, not for long.

Andrew Jones

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @fionad, you can speak to one of our online chat team here.

Hi @Anjo1937, sorry to hear that you've not been able to contact us lately and that you feel that you've not had the help you need. More than happy to assist via Yes Crowd if you can provide a little more info on what you were needing a hand with.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

If you look up Anjo1937 you can then read my posts. So far I believe I have written my problems that I have with Optus two to three times to two or three Optus staff. Who like yourself have asked me what problems I have with Optus. All with no reply.so if you care to look upAnjo1937 read my posts then get back to me. Then I will discuss my problem.

Andrew

Occasional Contributor

Ho yes I have just tried the chat line again and is still telling me they are busy close and call later. Is anybody on this chat line I

have. Been trying to talk to somebody anybody for weeks now. Optus wake up your loosing clients. Or do you not care

Andrew

RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

I can see you have chatted with us and more specifically Marie in the past via PM and also through the forum in regards to your services. If you can PM through a little more info on what you'd like a hand with today I can definitely have a look into this further.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

We have withoptus at this time two mobiles, (when purchased we were told that we  were on a thirty dollar plans plus five dollars for the mobiles x two. So why are we still paying g for the mobiles since the contract on those expired some months ago.) home phone and internet .  The contract on internet homephone ends this march. We also have two iPads and the contract ends this coming December. 

Ihave on the phone and at an Optus shop if we can com up with a new contract covering all the above item all to no avail. I am now so fed up with the lack of customer care at Optus and the total lack getting somebody to help me that I am now in contact with another company who are more tha kean to help me.  The chat line does not exist as far as I'm concerned as have been unable to get on it after trying to for so weeks or so.  I think somebody in Optusshould really look into these problems as I would think they must be loosing a lot of clients.

Andrew

0 Kudos