cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Simon_Home
New Contributor

Constant outages Oakleigh South

What has happened to Optus.

After contstan outages contacting Optus every second day to get issues fixed. Having resolved for less than 24 hours before it drops again. On last contact the told me to call NBN directly which i did only to find out they only have loged one incident report that was then closed as being fixed a week ago. Also being told that it will be down for at least 2 days but no incident report sent through to NBN. After 12 years with Optus no phone calls returned as requested I am lost as to what to do next.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Constant outages Oakleigh South

Hey @Simon_Home

Did we confirm if the issue was an area wide outage, or is that isolated to the connection at your home?

You shouldn't be asked to deal with NBN directly. It's the ISP's responsibility to liaise with NBNco on your behalf.

Could I get you to PM us? We'll check if there's been any progress made. 

We might not be able to get back to you right away, but you can leave us with your full name, D.O.B and account number. We’ll follow up as soon as we can.

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Simon_Home
New Contributor

Re: Constant outages Oakleigh South

Tried to PM you but error in message body was shown. Now states i have reached my limit and i cannot send.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors