Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Constant NBN dropouts really had enough

Hi, for the last couple weeks we have had constant dropouts as in up to 10 a day roughly. 

There is no online chat so I used the app and got nowhere, it pass me on to here.

I had a choice of TIO (knowing full well what Optus support are like) or trying here (oh and Whirlpool).

We have rebooted the modem a few times, reset it a couple and nothing has worked.

Have tried a different modem and that didn't help.

So now I am desperate.  Any help would be greatfully appreciated please.  Never had any other company so unreliable as Optus, not even TPG and that's saying something

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Constant NBN dropouts really had enough

@GoldieCasper  Yes Crowd is a public forum and not a direct Optus Support point.

You will have to contact Optus directly.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

With NBN issues it all depends on where the fault is and if it is on the NBN part of the network Optus like all the RSPs are at the mercy of the NBN re repairs.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Constant NBN dropouts really had enough

Thanks for the reply.  Useless as it is.  I said that I already tried the app and the useless computerized selections sent me here.

I don't do farcebook and twitter has a letter limit so you can't really say much

Thankyou anyway, appreciate your attempt.

0 Kudos