Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Rabbits1908
New Contributor
New Contributor

Connection to Apple.com Apple app store

I am having problems connecting to apple.com, Apple App Store, iTunes, since Saturday. I can get to the websites and services via my 4G Mobile service but via my wifi cable connection I get a server stopped responding via internet explorer safari or cannot connect to App Store retry via the Apple apps.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Connection to Apple.com Apple app store

@Rabbits1908, check out the thread below: 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/PS4-Can-t-connect-to-network/m-p/394127#M49756/...

Cable customers in NSW were having difficulty accessing certain websites. We've now been advised that the issue has been resolved. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Rabbits1908
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Dan its working today. 🙂

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Awesome 🙂 Thanks for letting us know! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos