cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Connecting to 365 Outlook

How do I connect to 365 Outlook 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Connecting to 365 Outlook

It's been a while since I have messed with Outlook however I think the auto config works by simply entering your Optus email and password. Check your username and password is correct by logging into webmail before you run Outlook.

https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

having trouble connecting to optus exchange.  my Outlook 365 connected to my gmail account, but is also showing my optus email, but will not load mail in inbox or sent folders

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

my problem is the same as 

having trouble connecting to optus exchange.  my Outlook 365 connected to my gmail account, but is also showing my optus email, but will not load mail in inbox or sent folders

a previous blog in December 2019

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem. I can't use Office 2010 or 2013 On my Desktop Win-10 PC anymore. I upgraded to Office 365 a week ago and I can only send emails. I can only access emails though my Optus Webmail account. Microsoft has had REMOTE access to my PC today twice. I can still only send emails and not receive new ones.

I was on the phone today with Optus regarding the POP3 & SMTP settings and nothing is working. Can anybody come up with ideas on how to solve these issues.

0 Kudos