cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Congratulations to us!!!!!!!!!( Optus)

My question to the crowd is. " why is it that whenever I try to use the "help ",web pages  in my account, they don't work properly. They either lock up and do nothing at all or they fail to provide the necessary options to resolve the question I'm asking?" These pages then seem to be requesting that I pat them on the back and congratulate them for doing absolutely nothing except frustrate and annoy me.To ask me , " How did we do today?", after failing to even address the question I asked is just a waste of my time and , more importantly, my download allocation. It seems to me there is a deliberate policy of avoiding the issues and forcing people to avoid even asking the  questions.In answer to the question, " How did we do today?", You did very poorly but cleverly disguised the fact by producing a webpage which just wasted my time and effort. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus self help webpages

Can anyone honestly tell me that trying to seek help on the Optus self help webpages has ever produced a result?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Congratulations to us!!!!!!!!!( Optus)

Hi @Pedrotheswift, if you have some specific feedback about any of the help articles we recommend answering the "Was this article helpful?" survey at the bottom and adding your comments in the space provided so that your feedback is visible to the team who manage the content. If you have any service queries our LiveChat team are able to assist you in real-time.

0 Kudos