cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Complaints Line?

Is there a complaints phone number? As customer support has proven useless, I ordered a brand new nbn bundle from an email I received from fly buys offering 25000 fly buys points and a free google home if I join optus, so I signed up through the optus website (where the link took me) my nbn is all good and connected however my google home has not arrived and fly buys points not applied, I called and was first told there is no such thing as this deal, I asked to speak to someone else who then assured me he has fixed it all it will arrive within 5 days 2 weeks later I call again to be told again this person has fixed it will be sent within 5 days call again today and the rep first claims they don’t know what it is then claimed it’s fixed but they need to transfer me to get my tracking number for delivery. When I got transferred the person had no idea and was asking why I am speaking to them so I have a billing query? Then gave a tracking number for my order which doesn’t exist? They refused to put me through to a complaint team? I will have to lodge a complaint with TIO as you aren’t fulfilling your end of the contract

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Complaints Line?

The official complaints method is by snail mail however they do have an online form that may expedite the process.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/complaints-compliments?requestType=NormalRequest&id=140...

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/enquiries?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Complaints Line?

Hi @Max1pain, I'm really sorry you've had trouble getting this sorted out. Normally we'd suggest speaking with a manager in the relevant team where you've had trouble getting an outcome. I'm able to help out though, could you please send a PM with your full name, account number and DOB? I may need to raise an escalation with our Marketing team

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos