Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Complaint resolution

I completely get your point @Algee

Our customer relations group is the highest point of escalation. Ideally, we'd hope that the issue is resolved by a frontline consultant without the need for a referral. 

Realistically, this doesn't always happen. 

We'll quote a maximum contact time-frame of 10 business days. This can change depending on workload. 

Our CRG group work off a queue and enquiries are actioned in the order that they come through their work queue. 

We have a number of digital support teams (including us here on YC).

You're welcome to chat with us if you like?

Fill out the template below and send that through via PM.

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Account number: 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
boze2468
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ummm, as the original poster of this complaint, I find it amazing that after giving the details of my experience with Optus I am only now receiving a response on this thread and it is NOT even to my post but another contributor!!  It has now taken nearly SIX MONTHS for Optus to respond and my initial problem was ignored completely. This is a clear indication of the care that Optus extends to its customers. 

Can anyone tell me how to opt out of receiving notifications of new responses to this thread, as its frustrating and completely pointless.

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @boze2468, I'm sorry to hear that you feel ignored. Your last post in the thread suggested that your enquiry had been resolved - "After nearly a week of calling / chatting I finally sorted the problem out". If this isn't the case please feel free to send me a PM with the below details.

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Account number: 

Your comments from December were flagged as feedback for the business.

0 Kudos
boze2468
New Contributor
New Contributor

To clarify, the reason I contacted Optus in the first place was to sort out a simple tech issue and yes, this finallly sorted out. However the subject of my post was actually a COMPLAINT ABOUT THE CUSTOMER RELATIONS & SERVICE I received while trying to sort out this issue. This was never finalised. I was never able to reach the complaints department and just gave up after getting the run around. 

0 Kudos
Duli
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there, I have been sent on a wild goose chase for weeks now and have been unable to find out the status of a complaint I MAILED to the PO Box in Salisbury on the 5th of June.  Is there nobody who will listen to and solve a simple matter?

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Duli - do you have a copy of the letter? I can escalate it through on my end, I'll just need your account number, full name and DOB if you could send that through via PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Duli
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Shauna

I'm afraid I'm not being able to figure out how to send you my complaint as a pm.  Please oblige. 

0 Kudos