Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor paulajak
New Contributor

Complaint re: customer service

Hi Optus,

I left the country in June and attempted to cancel my contract in advance. I was going to transfer ownership of my contract to my Parents who were out of contract with another provider. 

I made MULTIPLE attempts to call and was always on hold for hours. I even went into two stores with my modem asking for you to take it back and helping me move my contract over as I would not be able to pay for it when overseas. 

I made so many attempts to resolve this, all while arranging a move across across the world.

Could someone please contact me (no, I'm not going to spend 10 hours on hold again) to help??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Complaint re: customer service

Hey there paulajak,

Generally services can't be cancelled in advance. You mentioned you were going to transfer the ownership, is this something you ended up submitting in partnership with your parents or didn't end up pursuing?

Regardless it's not something that we're able to assist with here on our public forum.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us for further assistance with this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos