Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Joshuaa
New Contributor

Combination names in Bills

Hi Optus,

I just want to know if it's possible to add my partner in my internet bills?
We just want to get a bill with my name and her name.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Combination names in Bills

They should be able to add your partners name to your bill no problem. That doesn't make them legally responsible for paying the bill (it's still in your name officially) and doesn't give them the same level of authority as yourself. 

So the question is, why do you want them added? Do you want them to be able to call if you're not home or away and make changes to your services? Or is there another reason? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
New Contributor Joshuaa
New Contributor

Hey Sam,

Yeah I just want her to be my authorised representative and also for evidence that we both living together.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Use Live Chat and ask a rep to have her name added to the bill. As I said before, that doesn't give her authority but will help provide your living situation.

While on chat, also advise you want to set up an account PIN. This is a 4 digit code that you share with your partner which will grant them access to your account. They won't be able to do everything but it's the best Optus offer at the moment.

Live Chat link is here - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
New Contributor Benny3068
New Contributor

Hello

i am having major issues trying to get Optus to adjust my bill name to show my partners name also?

i need to prove we live together also but the overseas staff seem to not be aware and I’m going in circles. 

Im getting quite upset

0 Kudos