Searching...

Closed account: refund for credit position on account

JCo

We have an Evolve internet account which we closed in November. We ended up being in a credit position (one month's fees) on this account - how do we go about getting this refunded?

There's a 30 minute wait time on the phone line currently, and the fact of this being an Evolve service seems to throw the teleprompting system into disarray (it took me at least half a day to get through to someone who could actually help when trying to close the account) and, I don't want to go through that process again.

Highlighted

Re: Closed account: refund for credit position on account

[ Edited ]
Toomey

Evolve is a corporate offer so the consumer/SMB support channels would not have access to your account, apologies for the run around this has caused. Any refunds should be issued automatically by the billing system, but if a month has passed after your cancellation with no notice, corporate contact details are available here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
19 Kudos