Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Chat Transcript

Is ayone aware of an obstacle to my receiving emailed transcripts of chat? Operator from Optus keep promising, but nothing comes

3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Chat Transcript

Hey @robhar,

We do have the ability to request chat transcripts from our end. As a general business rule chat transcripts can only be requested by our customer relation group with an open case ID, team leaders or our credit case management team (those responsible for assessing the validity of a credit or discount that was offered).

If the chat session took place less than 30 days ago, we should be able to retrieve your transcript within 2 business days. If the chat took place over 30 days ago, then we're looking at a retrieval time frame of 4 business days. Feel free to send us a PM with your account details. I'd also need a brief of summary with the reason for the request. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've been having the exact same problem for the last week! I've checked every email issue on my end (junk folder, emails working, correct email address given to optus, etc.) and am repeatedly told that the chat transcript will be emailed to me once the chat is ended. despite my protests and explanations, I'm assured that it will work. It never has. 
HUGELY FRUSTRATING. Why is this happening?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @loyal1, I'm not aware of any issues with the software that would be preventing the transcript from being sent through. Please review the criteria that @Dan_C posted above and send us a PM if you'd like further assistance.

0 Kudos