cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor butterflyfallen
New Contributor

Changing modem password on Sagemcom Fast 5366?

Anyone know how to change the password? ta 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Changing modem password on Sagemcom Fast 5366?

Is it the admin password or the WiFi password you wish to change? Do you have any information on the bottom of the modem such as an address, username and password like that below?

http://192.168.1.1

Username: admin

Password: admin

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

there should be a sticker on your modem with the default username and password, it also have the web address interface. Access it and goto the setup section it guess. It is a new modem, I might order one from optus and play with it. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor khios
Occasional Contributor

The username is optus the password is the same as the default wifi password. It's that simple (I had issues with the password when I got my first one)

I'm not at home so this is from memory..  after login  click the big box on the left (system or something??) And then up the top it's in maintenance or username or something like that. It's the top right. When I get home in a few hours I'll give better directions lol 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor HowardL
Occasional Contributor

The modem ip is 192.168.0.1 not 1.1
What khios says below: username is optus, login password is wifi password which is on the sagemcom sticker and the plastic card supplied hth
0 Kudos