Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Change to New Mobile Broadband Plan

I have been with Optus Mobile Broadband for about a year now on month to month with the B525 modem paying $60 for 200gb/month. I see there is currently 20% of the 500gb plan which is $68/month and I would like to upgrade my plan to that if possible.

Is this something that I can do?

And if I can, who would I contact to do this? Because currently I can't use phone support (only for people having technical and financial trouble) or messaging. This Yes Crowd thing appears to be the only way to talk to Optus which is quite frustrating.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Change to New Mobile Broadband Plan

Hi @Fuller20, our customer care teams have been given the directive to prioritise crucial enquires. We've had a massive impact to our offshore call centres, which has reduced our capacity to handle enquiries. 

You can try our rate plan change form.

I do expect that it'll take longer than normal for these to be processed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I actually called sales and got through immediately and had it changed to the new rate. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, great to hear. 

Thanks for letting us know!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos