Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Change of MBB not reflected

Called Service Mar 18 to activate new SIM, change plan to 200GB and unlock Modem. Spent 90mins on phone being pushed around from App messaging to call India to Manila to Supervisor. After all that pain, now I can't see the plan downgraded  nor modem unlocked. Only new SIM activated

A Rishi tech support tells me I cannot insert another SIM card when I requested for unlocking. Manila guy made me wait for supervisor to change plan and then tells me technical issue with unlocking. Now my modem is still locked to optus and plan unchanged. Extremely disappointed with your service. 

Now I have to wait for 2-3 days for someone to respond. Do I submit another request to downgrade my plan when I shouldnt be charged extra all this while?? You are ripping off my time and money....

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Change of MBB not reflected

Hi SorryDoesntWork,

Have you logged in to the My Optus app or My Account portal to see if changing your plan is an available option for your service?

If it isn't, please leave Optus a message for further assistance and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos