Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Censorship is killing my free expression.

AngryAnon

Being unable to access sites where I'm able to post and share things anonymously is making me angry. I personally don't give a damn that you're having trouble keeping unwanted content off of the Internet. Net neutrality is an important thing and putting up with things you don't like is a normal part of life. Some of you wusses need to toughen the frick up and if you're not willing to do that, you're going to have a hard time functioning as healthy people in the real world. Public education makes the public more savvy, censorship keeps people naïve and unprepared for when they end up in adverse circumstances. Teach people to use the web safely, don't dictate what is and isn't appropriate for them.

Belive it or not, I don't want everything I say and do easily traced back to me. Without anonymity, apart from bullheadedness what is there to stop people from comforming to peer pressure? Do you really want the only people with a voice to be those whose opinions can't be swayed and those who easily cave in to mob mentality? You do realise that's a recipe for disaster, don't you? Heck, for all I know you may want a few disasters so that policy makers can further tighten surveilance and control of the populace in the name of safety.

Now unblock 4chan so I can crappost my conspiracy theories in peace.

Solution

Re: Censorship is killing my free expression.

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

"Being unable to access sites where I'm able to post and share things anonymously."

"Some of you wusses need to toughen the frick up and if you're not willing to do that, you're going to have a hard time functioning as healthy people in the real world."

I'd suggest people unwilling to their own words would be a better definition of wus and that such people skulking anonymously in dim corners of the internet getting childish affirmations from like minded  dogs would probably be the ones having a hard time functioning as healthy people in the real world.

Peter Gillespie

Re: Censorship is killing my free expression.

AngryAnon

Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
50 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos