cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor brandon3055
New Contributor

Cant access optus websites from optus mobile broadband.

So i have a 4G optus mobile broadband modem on a $80/500GB plan. And for some reason if i connect to  that device optus websites ether fail to load properly or just don't load at all. 

Specifically the my-account page and yescrowd. The main optus website works if i don't log in. If i connect using my phone's internet everything works fine. If i turn on my VPN on my computer everything works fine. If i connect directly to these optus websites using my optus service it breaks.  

For example. This is what i get when i turn off my vpn and try to access this post

Screenshot from 2019-11-18 12-37-41.png 

Some times the page will eventually kinda load but its missing its css or something because its completely broken and unformatted.  

This is only an issue with optus websites. I access a lot of other websites on a day to day basis and so far i have not found anything else with this issue.  

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cant access optus websites from optus mobile broadband.

I remember having this same issue.
I think it was resolved with whats called an HLR rebuild.
As for getting one - perhaps use facebook/twitter to chat with the Optus social media team as asking first level support for this is probably something they have no understanding of.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thank you for raising this issue, brandon3055.

Let us know how you go chatting with the Optus Social Response team.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor TSSC
New Contributor

I have the same problem. I have to connect through my mobile phone hotspot to access yescrowd.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Any luck TSSC after chatting with our Social Response team?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor TSSC
New Contributor

My problem is still unresolved after contacting support from online chat.  I have to connect my laptop through my mobile phone's hotspot in order to access yescrowd.optus.com.au. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Okay it shouldn't be this way but like Paddylee said you may have better luck contacting support via Social Media instead.

0 Kudos