cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor warrencammack
New Contributor

Re: Cannot setup direct debit for broadband bill

Now March 2018 and it still appears the paper DD form is the solution. Do you guys need to replace some staff to make this happen? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor DanielSm
New Contributor

"We're working to bring a new system online that will fix a lot of the challenges we currently face, but it does take time" 12/09/2018.

The fact that there is still no way to get direct debit set up online after making the claim almost 18 months ago that you were trying to get issues sorted is pathetic.

To be left on hold for upwards of 60 minutes to do something as trivial as setting up direct debit on an account makes zero sense.

How this problem still exists for customers when you've been aware of it for such long period of time is beyond me!!!

Tags (1)
New Contributor Dahlbaek
New Contributor

Ok... now we’re half way through 2018 and after years of complaining about this issue, there is still NO solution without major hassles re setting up direct debit. I may just go back to Telstra. No problem there. 

Occasional Contributor oz1siiam
Occasional Contributor

Well they at least can do direct Debit. I must have missed Optus' message saying it can now be set up for broadband.

as I just did it today!!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor jcr67
Occasional Contributor

Edit: please ignore this post.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors