Searching...
Highlighted

Cannot access webmail

Probs

I cannot seem to access my webmail as it says username or password incorrect. I have been using webmail for years. I haven't changed the password. I logged into the primary acccount to try and reset from there but it needs the old password to do this- so cannot change it.

Any advice- as I need to access some emails urgently!

Re: Cannot access webmail

Probs

2 days... 2 x 45 min phone calls but I'm finally back in! Long painful process but the staff were very friendly and patient. This process needs to be fixed/ say 2 step verification for password change or something like that.

Shauna

@Probs - Apologies for the delayed response however I'm glad that you're back in. I understand where you're coming from and am happy to pass on this feedback in regards to our password reset process Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Antfj

I have the same issue. your service is third world. I have on numerous times gone to live chat dropped out phoned half the time it does even accept due to long delays.

I cannot not access my email it should be much easier than what webmail provides. your interface is confusing doesnt match to your online articles.

very frustrating company to deal with.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
74 Kudos
53 Kudos
38 Kudos
25 Kudos