Searching...

Cancellation fee

SuperTed

Hi guys,

anyone know how much it costs to cancel a broadband internet service?

thanks

Re: Cancellation fee

petergdownload

Contact LIVECHAT (24/7) and ask for your specific payout. The amount and process seems to vary for every new offer Optus make for some reason. Generally though there's a fixed sum fee. Currently it appears $550 to cancel ($200 for the phone service and $350 for the internet service). Note this amount is reduced over the term of your contract. So 12 months into a 24 month contract it would only be $275

Peter Gillespie

Re: Cancellation fee

Shauna

Hey @SuperTed - depends on how much longer you have left on your contract or if you have any outstanding hardware repayments.

If you haven't been able to get through to Live Chat, please send me a private message confirming your account number, full name and DOB and I'll take a look Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos