Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Canceling

I’ve recently canceled my broadband with Optus and my account has been shut down. I have paid the bill in full and I should have paid half of it. On my last bill says I’m in credit but I can’t get my money back because Optus has shut down my account. I have also called Optus up and they won’t refund me my money because it’s not a priority. It’s my money that you are not giving back that says on your Optus bill that I should be getting back but yet I haven’t received anything. If I don’t get a responses soon, I’ll be escalating this as high as I possibly can!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Canceling

I get its annoying but there is something a bit bigger going on at the moment. Put simply there aren't the resources to help everyone at the moment and processing refunds isn't the highest priority.

If your account has been closed then you should automatically get a check of bank deposit at some point without further effort. However if you wish to tie up more resources then the process (usually) takes about 6-8 weeks to escalate and hopefully resolve.
0 Kudos