cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can’t seem to cancel my internet

Hi there,

I called Optus to cancel my internet in January and they told me it was all taken care of and that I just need to provide my new address so they can send me my final bill

Since then I have only received my regular monthly bill twice since then. I went to an Optus store to sort this out but they couldn’t help me. Then someone on here said to message Optus on Facebook and that didn’t work.

What am I supposed to do now?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Can’t seem to cancel my internet

Write (makes it official)
Just note you cancelled the plan as of date X. (Optus can also see no data was used). That you need the last 3 bills credited. Its official and you can move onto the TIO after that (if the problem persists)

PO Box 306 Salisbury South 5106 SA
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can’t seem to cancel my internet

Hi Anniemieniehaus,

Could you please elaborate on messaging the Optus Social Media team on Facebook didn't work? You weren't able to contact them or they didn't reply to you or didn't assist? Reason for asking is they can definitely help with this issue you've raised.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos