Searching...
Accepted Solution

Can't make outgoing calls and only gets incoming calls. Nowhere to check bills. Please advise.

[ Edited ]
chxzqw

Account number: <removed for privacy>

Hi Optus team,

I came to use optus service around 3 months ago. Recently my telephone service suddenly gets issue as it only recieves incoming calls and I can't make outgoing calls, and it suggests that 'we advise that call to this number is not currently available...' all the time.

I guess maybe I have got some unpaid bills and I really don't have idea where to check my bills. My last and the only one is an overdue notice into my email address. Your online account dashboard and bill section is not working as well as it keeps give me an around cycle.

I can't reach telephone customer service either.

NBN service is fine except sometimes it gets disconnected.

Please advise what is the next step. Thank you.

Regards,

Sid

Re: Can't make outgoing calls and only gets incoming calls. Nowhere to check bills. Please advise.

chxzqw

The Yes Crowd section and the 'My Account' are a liitle bit confusing.

Anyway when I login to 'My Account' and 'Billing' section I keep getting the following screen.

optus.jpg

Solution

Re: Can't make outgoing calls and only gets incoming calls. Nowhere to check bills. Please advise.

AlexRH

Oh no! Sorry to hear that this has been happening with your service Smiley Sad

If this is still ongoing, you can check out our troubleshooting guide HERE. If this doesn't help, please chat with our Faults team HERE so we can take a look! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

chxzqw

Hi thanks for the information I didn't realize that onlie live chat is more helpful than general customer service number.

Dan_C

Hi @chxzq, I'm glad they were able to help out. Is there anything else we can lend a hand with? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

chxzqw

All fixed. Thanks again.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
48 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos