cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Tokin
New Contributor

Re: Can't log-in to webmail

I cancelled my ADSL2+ account to change to an optus home moblie broadband service. After my ADSL wired serivce was dissconnected it deleted my Webmail account and now I cant log into webmail to check my emails. Can someone on here re-activate my Webmail account?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Heya @Tokin - when you cancel your fixed internet service this will unfortunately cancel the email address if it isn't taken across to the wireless service, I can certainly have a look and see if we can reactivate this for you and attach it to your wireless broadband service however we may not be able to retrieve the emails you have received in this time depending on how it was cancelled. Either way, send me a PM with your full name, DOB, the wireless service number and your email address and I'll see what we can do. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Jezza25
New Contributor

Hi. I also been unable to access emails. I received a temporary password and a link to change the password but have been unable to work out how to change it without affecting the normal My Account password (having seen from the above that they are apparently separate)

Many thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey @Jezza25, you can log in to Webmail directly HERE with the email address and temporary password, which should prompt you to change it over to a new password as soon as you log in.

If you still have trouble, please chat with us HERE so we can take a look into it for you 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos