Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor SP2310
New Contributor

Can't log-in to webmail

Hi

I'm new to Optus and cannot sign into webmail.

I can log in to My account, but the webmail page keeps saying "username/password is wrong"

I have no idea what these are, thought they would be my "my account" details but obviuosly not.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Stacey

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Can't log-in to webmail

Hey SP2310

My account and webmail are not linked, you would sign into webmail with the username you were provided which ends in @optusnet.com.au and also the password provided with it

If you have ADSL2+ this will be the same username and password you would have recieved a welcome letter for when your connection was completed. These are the same detials you would have possibly entered into your modem to enable your internet to work

Hope this helps

Jabba

* Don't forget to mark the post that solves your query and give Kudos for helpful comments 🙂
New Contributor SP2310
New Contributor

Great - have just logged in!!

Thank you

0 Kudos
New Contributor rsawosz
New Contributor

Hi I am new too and can not log into webmail.  I log into my account with another email account.( not optusnet.com.au)How or When do I get the username? I have tried to log in with my email addres and even with the first half of email with optusnet.com.au Please advise 🙂

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tom
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear this! So you're trying to log in with your username & password on this page? If so & still not working, contact our faults team on 131344 as we may need to reset your password for you so that you can access the account. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor songyinzhu
New Contributor

Hi,

I joined Optus recently.

But after I got my online account, I was unable to log into my webmail. 

I tried my username, then username@optusnet.com.au.

But they all didn't work. 

Can someone help me?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Hey songyinzhu - sorry for the late reply! How's it all going today? When you try logging in do you receive a specific error message? Have you tried clearing cookies/cache and also test an alternative browser?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Thommmo
New Contributor

I haven't logged into my webmail for a couple of months but tried to today and keep getting the message username or password is incorrect. I haven't changed anything and am using the same details I've always used, does anyone have any ideas????

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey there @Thommmo, that's odd 😕 We can take a look from here, can you please PM me with your username/account number, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Thommmo
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Top Contributors