Searching...

Can't get a DSL connection

mattandsam

Overnight our home internet dropped out....worked yesterday but not today. I can see the modem is failing to get a DSL connection as the light is flashing and hence we have not internet connection. I've tried unplugging everything and plugging it back in, i've reset the modem with the pin hole button, I've tried swapping the DSL cord in case there was an issue there but nothing works.

been on hold on the phone for 86 minutes so far and yet get through to anyone and the live chat online wont connect (i'm hotspotting the internet from my work phone) and so hoping someone on here can help.

Highlighted

Re: Can't get a DSL connection

Toomey

We would need to check your specific connection for this one I'm afraid. Further troubleshooting tips are available via YesCrowd here, but if you have tried all of this and it's still not working, only Tech Support will be able to investigate further I'm afraid.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
76 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
28 Kudos