Searching...

Can't find an account?

Jasmine111

I received a DSL modem yesterday after going in store the week before to get internet. Plugged it all in and was all ready to go, but no internet connection? I rang the tech help line and no one is able to get an account number. I thought when I set the account up it was linked to my mobile account I have with Optus but turns out apparently not? They can't seem to help me at all and after 30 mins on the phone I had to leave for an appointment. Rang back today same problem and then the call failed..! Very frustrating. Is anyone able to help or at least point me in the right direction? It's getting very frustrating and stressful! 

Highlighted

Re: Can't find an account?

Marie

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that's been your experience Jasmine111 Smiley Sad

Where you provided with an order number at all?

Did the modem come with any account details such as a username?

Did they do a search with your personal information such as home address and full name or even your contact number?

You're welcome to PM me if you need a hand with this still.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
78 Kudos
52 Kudos
42 Kudos
30 Kudos