cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor Cliffordmurr
New Contributor

Can Not receive phone calls from Telstra phones on my Optus Landline.

Hi, got my number moved from telstra 4 days ago and I have not been able to recieve calls on the Telstra network ! I can call anyone. After several calls to optus and live chat 5 times for hours at a time, about the issue they have done nothing that has solved the situation! It has been escalated to your tech suport team and your back of house case no 21748310 , was told they would call me still wiating, have been reading a lot of people have been having the same fault getting told the same thing its is all fine at this end,  I have found someone that has has this problem and it turns out that the T routers not letting all the info go properly when the number was ported from Telstra, They had Optus Tech contacted the Trelstra Tech and it got sorted.   

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can Not receive phone calls from Telstra phones on my Optus Landline.

Hi @Cliffordmurr, I'm sorry we couldn't get to this one sooner. 

The notes left on the ticket you've referenced advise that the port was successfully completed back on the 14/10/19. The last note was left back on the 16th, "internal test calls via Telstra are connecting fine." 

I've run a couple of checks myself and the number is showing as active and registered on the Optus Network. 

How are things on your side? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Cliffordmurr
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply, I seems strange to me I put this up and within 2 hours I had my phone line fixed, 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Must be the magic of Yes Crowd! 

But... more likely a coincidence.

Great to hear it has been resolved, Cliffordmurr.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos