cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Caller id

Why is my caller id not working - activated optus account on 28th and called yesterday to get my caller id turned on on my landline (so i can see who is calling me on the display as it is showing Private caller for all calls). they said it will work in 15 minutes to 4hours and it is still not working (30ish hours later). Chat as alway are not helpful at all telling me it will be done in the next 24 hours and skipping between it has been processed then changing to being processed when I say its not working. Why am i lied to every time about everything with these people! Also since switching to optus my handset time keeps reverting to 2 hours earlier than the actual time. I manually change it and it just reverts back after an hour or so. Neither issue existed last week when i was with telstra. Optus are telling me the time issue is not linked to the network... i disagree unless my phone has jetlag all of a sudden. So frustrated!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Caller id

Hey @Eatkia - Hrmm.. can you please PM me with the landline number, your full name and DOB so I can take a look? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Caller id

All good now, found a number to call and got it fixed in all of 2 minutes, unlike the 3 hours and lie upon lie on chat. Hopefully, I never need help again....
0 Kudos