cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor CANTHEYDOTHAT
Contributor

Called to cancel Fetch and change my internet plan

Rang up to cancel Fetch and work out a new plan at 6.36pm after being transferred to 4 different departments i explained my situation had my Fetch disconnected and then was told i would need to talk to someone in SALES this was at 7.07 pm sorry they close at 7pm now i don't have Fetch and have no idea what my new rates for Internet will be i said to consultant i don't want to be charged a reconnection fee as i already have a Modem and am connected through ADSL he said there will be no charges but couldn't help me with changing plan very AMATURIST

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: FETCH

Hi CANTHEYDOTHAT,

Just confirming, what service did you work out a new plan for?

If you log into MyAccount, can you see the details you're after there?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rang yesterday followed prompts got transferred 3 times before i got to right person problem was he didn't have a clue about how things work told me i could cancel Fetch and go on a cheaper plan no up front costs.Rang today not the case at all had Fetch rebooted but without Entertainment Pack and also programs i had purchased had been erased another transfer and i am told there is a 48 hour block on my account can't have Entertainment Pack reinstated until Saturday all i want to do is get rid of Fetch and go on a cheaper plan was told cost would be the same with or witout Fetch i find Optus Service is pathetic and am really considering closing account and going to another provider problem is i have had a bad experience with Testra any suggestions on who is a good Company to do business with

0 Kudos
Contributor

Re: FETCH

Got absolutely screwed over very dissappointed with the attitude of OPTUS towards long term customers 

0 Kudos