Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
Highlighted
New Contributor Kjm77
New Contributor

Call divert landline

How do I divert calls from my home phone to my mobile when I need to ???

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Call divert landline

HOW TO SWITCH CALL DIVERT ON From your Home / Office Phone Lift the receiver and wait for dial tone Dial *78 Then the phone number (including the area code if fixed line numbers) you want to divert your calls to, or press a memory dialling button if the number has been stored in your phone. Listen for 2 short beeps to confirm the diversion is active Replace the receiver. * is the star/asterisk key located beneath the number 7 on most keypads. HOW TO SWITCH CALL DIVERT OFF From your Home / Office Phone Lift the receiver and wait for dial tone Dial #78 from your Home / Office Phone. Listen for 2 short beeps to confirm removal of the diversion. Replace the receiver # is the hash key located beneath the number 9 on most keypads.
New Contributor DFinHB
New Contributor

Alrighty then. After spending hours wasting time with support and following numerous no end leeds I decided to continue my search via my friend GOOGLE. 

Still no help. I tried using the Telstra diversion code and guess what ... my Optus landline is diverted to my Optus mobile. 

Sometimes it pays to look outside the circle. 

I do have Optus accounts . 

That sorted I will try to do my bit to save the planet....bit by bit. Trying to get my Optus Business bill sent to my Business email account.... ha.

Jumped in the car....thought this won't take long so I'll do it while picking the daughter up from school. I had extra time so I go to the car wash and wash my car....all while on hold, drive to get my daughter....all good still on hold. Get home , out of the car and inside now....still on hold. 

Eventually 58 minute later..... the call picks up.....I explain.. he says .. I need the pw for the modem in your shop.

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHhhhhh , I'm at home not in the shop. It shouldnt be this hard. 

I left Telstra because of coverage. 

Thanks I feel better now.... still trying to do my part to save the planet.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Jack18
New Contributor

Can you have the call ring the landline first, then divert after say 10 rings?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Jack18,

Please see our help and support page -  Manage Call Diversions: Fixed Phone

Let us know if we can help further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos