cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kyri_YC

Re: Call-Diversion-issue-on-Optus-Home-Phone-via-NBN

Apologies for this @Mike54. If you are able to send us a private message on Facebook, our team over there will be able to verify your details and assist you privately from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mike54
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I DO NOT USE Facebook or twitter from the link posted I would be sharing my details with the whole of Optus. I am only able to use my home PC in the morning or evening as I am unable to use my work PC for personal business. We are now on day 5 and nobody will call me on the phone to verify my details. A mentioned previously the yes crowd consultant opened up a chat window ?? where I filled out my details then sent a message to my mobile with a code I had to enter in the chat window as further verification. Can we use this again??

I was a Senior customer service representative (technical) with Telstra for nearly 40 years and have had to deal with customers who get the runaround similar to what I am experiencing. Maybe time to get the TIO involved.

Never thought it would be this hard, particularly when I advised you of a previous case in YEScrowd with exactly the same issue.

Mike

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hey @Mike54, if you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please send us a message via our Message Us page. We'll be able to verify your account details and assist directly from there. 

I understand that you may have messaged us directly through Yes Crowd previously, however the platform no longer supports private messaging. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.